Hello & Welcome! Who are we and what is our details
Mustard London Limited is a limited company incorporated in England & Wales. For data protection purposes we are the ‘data controller’ of the personal data that you give us.
Our address is at
4 Spring Bridge Road
You can reach us by phone: +44 208 8109002 or email email@example.com
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are committed at Mustard to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors. As customers ourselves, privacy is very important to us and we aim to be as transparent as possible. If you have any questions about your privacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with data protection laws in the UK. Because of this, we will collect the minimum amount of personal information we need to ensure we provide you with a satisfactory service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
Your information is used in several ways which is dependent on the information you provide. Below is an explanation of what we do and why we do it.
HOW WE USE YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS AND WHY?
To deliver your order to you. To be able to perform our contractual duties we will need your name and contact details
- To be able to perform our contractual duties we need to keep you informed of your order and be able to keep you updated by sending you order updates via text or email.
- To keep you up to date but this is done with your permission only. This will allow us to send you information regarding new products and services via email, SMS or post.
- To prevent and detect fraudulent activity against you or Mustard
- Displaying Mustard adverts as you browse the web so you can see our latest offerings
- For Mustard be able to continue to make great products that you and other customers want to purchase we need to discover your shopping preferences.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH AND WHY?
- To prevent fraud against you or Mustard
HOW WE USE YOUR GENDER INFORMATION AND WHY?
- To help direct you to the relevant sections of our website, helping you reach the products you want faster.
HOW WE USE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION AND WHY?
- Your card’s security/CVV code: you will need to re-enter this every time you make a new purchase. We don’t save this!
- We need your payment information to perform our contract with you. Moreover, to take payments and give refunds.
- To prevent and detect fraud against you or Mustard
HOW WE USE YOUR CONTACT HISTORY AND WHY?
What you have said to us on the phone, via email or on social media
- We need to keep your history so we can pick up where we left off and save you from repeating yourself and so be able to provide the best customer service possible.
- Train our staff so that you receive great customer service
HOW WE USE YOUR PURCHASE HISTORY AND SAVED ITEMS AND WHY?
What you have bought or have saved in your basket
- You need to be able to put stuff in your basket to be able to buy it. This is necessary for us to perform our contractual duties.
- Provide great customer service and handle your returns, essential for performing our contractual duties.
- Finding out what you like – To ensure we are suggesting products you will love
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP AND HOW YOU USE OUR WEBSITE
Browsing our website gives us information such as your IP address and type of device as well as, if you choose, your location data.
- Improve our website to give you the best experience possible
- Protect our website against fraud and ensuring we meet our legal obligations taking care of your data.
INFORMATION FROM ACCOUNTS YOU LINK TO US
For example, Twitter or Facebook
- To let you log into our website using social media, without needing a specific Mustard account which in turn makes it easier and faster to shop on Mustard
- To provide recommendations for products you will love
YOUR REPONSES TO SURVEYS, COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
We need this to be able to put on surveys, competitions and promotions, as well as ensuring that you have a chance of winning!
- If you choose not to give us some of this personal information, you may not be able to shop from Mustard and you won’t receive the customer experience we strive to deliver. However, we respect your choice to keep personal information to yourself.
- Your personal information would also be anonymised (so that you cannot be identified from it) and used for testing, research, improving our website and developing new products. We may share this anonymised information with third parties.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell any of your data to any third party. This includes your name, address, email, or credit card information. We strive to earn your trust so we will not pass on any of your data.
In order to provide our service to you however, we will share your data with the following:
- Companies in the Mustard group
- Companies that are necessary to get your purchase to you, this can include payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers like marketing agencies, website hosts and advertising partners
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies so that we can prevent and detect fraud against you or Mustard.
- Companies you have already approved, such as social media platforms.
We may also provide third parties with information and analytics, but this information is anonymised and cannot be used to identify our customers.
If you have manually agreed to it, we may send you marketing messages by email. This is to keep you updated and inform you of new product launches.
HOW TO STOP MARKETING MESSAGES FROM JUSTMUSTARD.COM
You can stop receiving messages from us at any point by:
- Visiting your account settings or adjusting your cookie settings via our tool
- Scrolling to the bottom of any email from us and pressing ‘unsubscribe’
- Getting in touch with a member of our customer service team by emailing email@example.com or calling +4420 8810 9002
It may take a few days before your request is fully processed, so please do not worry if you continue to receive marketing emails from us for a couple of days (although we won’t be sending you many!).
Stopping marketing emails will not stop order information, for example updates to your order or confirmations.
SEEING ADVERTS FOR MUSTARD ONLINE
We do run online adverts to help new customers see and find our products.
We target Mustard adverts and banners to potential customers when they are using other website and apps. We use a range of digital marketing networks and ad technologies to do this, including web beacons, pixels, ad tags and cookies.
The adverts you see will be based on the information we have about you or your previous activity with Mustard.
YOUR DATA AND COUNTRIES OUTSIDE EUROPE
We may fulfil orders from the USA for customers in Europe. The USA is not a country in respect of which there is a European Commission decision of adequacy, and we protect your privacy and your rights through the use of the European Commission’s standard data protection clauses. More information about these is available here http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We need to keep customer details for at least 6 full tax years under the UK tax laws. After that, until you ask us in writing to delete your personal data, we will keep it to enable us to contact you as mentioned earlier in this notice
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used
- The right to access any personal information we have about you
- The right to request to correction of personal information that is wrong
- The right to request that we delete, stop processing or stop collecting your personal information
- The right to stop marketing emails
- The right to request that we transfer parts of your personal information to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (your data protection regulator in the UK).
Further details about your rights under data protection legislation can be found on the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk/.
If you wish to exercise your rights, want to complain or simply have a question, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes to this Notice will be placed here and will supersede this version. We will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to any changes in our policy. However, to be on the safe side, we suggest that you read this document each time you use the website to ensure that it still meets with your approval.
HOW TO CONTACT US